Abstract Guidelines The text of the abstracts should be submitted in English ONLY, in a separate Word document in the following format: max. 300 words, 1.5 line spaced Arial (Plain) 11-point font (except for title which should be 14-point font), A4 size page formatting, with the page margins of 2.5 cm from the left, top and bottom and 2 cm from the right.
Your abstract should include:
1- an introductory statement that outlines the background and significance of the study
2- a brief description of the basic theory/perspective and methodology
3- a clear indication of the major analysis and interpretation
4- a concluding statement - Abstract should include title of paper, full name(s) of author(s), institutional affiliation, 250-word abstract which best describes the subject of your submission and e-mail address(es).
- Paper should not have been presented, published or accepted to publish elsewhere.
- Papers should be written in English and sent in MS Word-(doc/docx) format. PDF format cannot be accepted.
- Paper should not be more than 10 pages, including tables, charts, appendixes and references.
- Papers should be typed 1.5-spaced on one side of a standard A4 paper with Times New Roman pt 12, left margin 2,5 cm, bottom-top margin 3 cm and right margin 2,5cm.
- All presentations including power point should be last within maximum 15 minutes.
All abstracts will be published in Student Congress of Migration in a Changing World”before the Congress is held.